People who know the Construction Business trust Nedderman & Associates for consistency and endurance.
We create a realistic schedule and stick to it, control costs, and ensure the quality of the project. Our schematic method, design development, and guaranteed maximum price eliminates bad contractors and cost overruns.
At Nedderman, we encourage respect for all participants in the design and construction process. We work together as a winning team with the owner, design disciplines, contractor, subcontractors, and workers in the field. Contractor/subs directed change orders are minimized during the estimating process.
Nedderman delivers expected quality levels and is deeply committed to on-time and within budget performance. We build a relationship with each owner through great work and coordination. They know we are working in their best interests.
We are known by our attention to detail and fine craftsmanship. We will care for your project like it was our own.
Nedderman is ready for your next construction project. Give us a call. 214-351-0882
Earning the opportunity for repeat work and referral to others through outstanding service.
• Pre-Construction Services
• Construction Management
• General Contracting
• Design/Build Structural
• Founded by Howard Nedderman as Nedderman Construction in 1988.
• Services ranging from structural repair to ground-up construction.
• Solid record of teamwork with owners and designers.
• Clients from small to large companies, entrepreneurial to sophisticated organizations.
Design/Build Structural Repair
Interior Finish Out
Office and Retail
Industrial and Institutional
Key daily operating objectives at Nedderman:
1. Strong relationships with owners that demonstrates we are working in their best interests
2. We listen, carefully listen, to what others have to say, saving time and reducing confusion.
3. Nedderman selects a project team that is tailored to the project for smooth operation.
4. Our promises are genuine promises that you can depend on.
5. Our action plans are made with input from all team members. We seek suggestions and accept constructive criticism with appreciation.
6. Nedderman knows that coordination is a continuous, critical activity that produces excellent team performance.
7. We expect the unexpected and always have a contingency plan for critical activities.
We are a quality, client-focused company providing general construction and construction management services for a diverse mix of clients. We work hand-in-hand with high-profile clients and premier local and regional architects.
We are a 30 year medium sized company with larger company capabilities. Small company attention to our clients.