Nedderman & Associates brings you 30 years of consistent high-quality service to the table.
We offer Pre-construction, Construction Management, General Contracting, and Design/Build Structural Repair services that you can trust.
Who are we?
Nedderman & Associates is a well-seasoned 30 year old, medium sized company that listens to our clients very attentively. And we respond appropriately because we get to know them and understand their approach on every project. Honesty and integrity are the foundation of our business. That is why we get called back.
• Services ranging from challenging structural repair to ground-up construction.
• Solid record of teamwork with owners and designers.
• Clients from small to large companies, entrepreneurial to sophisticated organizations.
What is our history?
Founded by Howard Nedderman as Nedderman Construction in 1988. We are a quality, client-focused company providing general construction and construction management services for a diverse mix of clients. We work hand-in-hand with high-profile clients and premier local and regional architects.
Design/Build Structural Repair
Interior Finish Out
Commercial Office and Retail
Industrial and Institutional
What do we believe in?
1. Mutual respect for every person in the design and construction process is key to good business.
2. All participants – owner, design disciplines, subcontractors, and men in the field, can make a significant contribution to the success of the project.
3. Teamwork among all participants is the single most important factor in the success of the project.
4. Our greatest assets are the hardworking people who make up our business.
5. We have a moral obligation to provide a safe work site and we take it seriously.
6. Technology is transforming the business of construction. At Nedderman, we utilize the Procore project management software and Primavera P6 for scheduling.
7. Quality control and quality assurance are essential to a “Do it right the first time” operation.
8. Plan, plan, over plan for the best results.
How do we work? Our daily requirements at Nedderman:
• Develop relationships with owners that demonstrate we are working in their best interests.
• Listen, carefully listen, to what others say.
• Tailor project teams for smooth operation.
• Complete jobs on-time.
• Develop an action plan with input from all members of the team, seeking suggestions and accepting constructive criticism with appreciation..
• Understand that coordination is a continuous, critical activity that makes a team capable of excellent performance.
• Plan for the unexpected and have a contingency plan.